At UMA, we strive to offer the best possible value in charismatic training, while keeping the cost as low as possible. The heavily subsidized fees are as follows:
- Application Fees (one time) :
- GHC 100 (One hundred Ghana cedis only) for Ghanaian Residents
- US$ 50 (Fifty US Dollars only) for International Applicants
This includes Application Forms, Students’ Folder, and other enrollment Handouts. It also includes online procedures for International Students. This is paid only once, at the initial enrollment.
- Tuition Fees (Per Term) :
- GHC 1,300 (One thousand three hundred Ghana cedis only) for Ghanaian Residents.
- US$ 500 (Five hundred US Dollars only) for International Applicants.
The Tuition Fee also caters for use of Library as well as Computer facilities. Upon acceptance into UMA, students are required to pay a minimum of 50% in order to register for the Term. The remaining balance is to be settled before the end of the Term.
- Graduation Fee (One Time) :
- GHC 500 (Five hundred Ghana cedis only) for Ghanaian Residents.
- US$ 200 (Two hundred US Dollars only) for International Applicants.
This is paid at the end of the study programme, and will include the cost of Academic Gowns rental; cost of Transcripts and Certificates, cost of Official Photographs, and other incidental costs.
Special payment plans must be presented in writing, and approved by the Rector before Registration.
All fees must be paid in full before Graduation.