Following the conviction of Divine Call, an applicant may choose to apply online, visit https://apply.ultimateministerialacademy.org or visit to college Registry for the Forms.
The following materials ought to be submitted together with the completed Application Form to be eligible for admission:
- A current passport photograph
- Completed reference forms from applicant’s pastor, and Christian friend
- A copy of WASSCE/SSSCE results
- Application Fee:
- GHC 100 (One hundred Ghana cedis only) for Ghanaian Residents
- US$ 50 (Fifty US Dollars only) for International Applicants
- Admission letters are issued to applicants who fulfil the above conditions and are accepted.
- Admitted Students will have to make full or part payment of tuition fees in order to receive the needed identification for access to the academic portal.
INTERNATIONAL ADMISSIONS PROCEDURE
International students must complete the general admissions procedure as shown above. Once they receive their formal notice of acceptance into Ultimate Ministerial Academy, they will begin the student visa application process.
Ultimate Ministerial Academy will assist the candidate with the necessary documentation to enable him/her study in Ghana.
Students who have studied at other learning institutions and desire to further enroll at UMA must submit official transcripts along with a current catalog from that institution. Transferred credits must be comparable subjects to those required and offered by UMA and may be used to fulfill some of the requirements for the student’s program of choice.