The vision to establish a ministerial academy with a strong charismatic distinctive was conceived by Prophet Akwasi Agyemang Prempeh a few years ago. After years of prayer and consultation, the vision finally took off in March 2021 as ULTIMATE MINISTERIAL ACADEMY. It exists with a clear mandate to equip the next generation of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers and general Christian leaders with the needed biblical and theological tools to fulfill their kingdom assignment.
The Academy will employ the strategic methods of improvement of the knowledge of God’s Word, development of Christian character, specific and specialized preparation for service, application of biblical principles, and the promotion of Christian Ministry.
Ultimate Ministerial Academy exists as a charismatic institution of higher learning where the Bible is central in preparing men and women for the purpose of end-time Kingdom Ministry. UMA seeks to create an environment where every minister understands their area of calling and receives specialized ministerial training to enable them function strategically.
Ultimate Ministerial Academy seeks to become a leading Charismatic Bible College and a unique center for the raising of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, and Teachers through strategic, systematic, sound, and specialized biblical training that will make it unique in the world of ecclesiastical academia.
To offer Holistic, Christ-Centered, Ministry-Oriented Seminary Training that is rooted in Charismatic tradition:
- Holistic Tutoring: To provide tuition that will make learners approved unto God, workmen who need not be ashamed; rightly dividing the Word of Truth.
- Christ-Centred Teaching: To offer seminary education that places Jesus Christ at the centre of the learning process.
- Ministry-Oriented Training: To equip learners with specialized ministry skills that will make them identify their role in the five-fold Ministry.
- Commitment to Christian Values: To equip learners to be Christ-like examples to the Believers in Word, in Conduct, in Spirit, in Faith, and in Purity.
STATEMENT OF FAITH:
This Statement of Faith is central to the identity Ultimate Ministerial Academy, and serves primarily as a basis for belief, fellowship, and cooperation among us. It further serves as a unifying and clarifying document in an age of theological shifting and confusion. Hermeneutically, we approach Scripture from a grammatical, historical, and contextual viewpoint.
- THE INSPIRATION OF THE SCRIPTURES: We believe that the Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments, are verbally inspired of God and are the revelation of God to man, the infallible, authoritative rule of faith and conduct. (2 Timothy 3:15-17; 2 Peter 1:21).
- THE ETERNAL GODHEAD: We believe in the unity of the one true and living God who is the eternal, self-existent One, and has revealed Himself as one being in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit, each having precisely the same nature, attributes, and perfections (Matthew 3:16-17; 28:19–20; John 1:1-2; Acts 5:3-4; Colossians 2:9).
- THE FALL OF MAN: We believe that humankind was created good and upright. However, voluntary transgression resulted in their alienation from God, thereby incurring not only physical death but spiritual death, which is separation from God (Genesis 1:16-27; 2:17; 3:6; Romans 5:12-19).
- THE SALVATION OF MAN: We believe in salvation through faith in Christ. By His atoning blood, salvation has been provided for all humanity through the sacrifice of Christ upon the cross. The believing sinner is regenerated, justified, and adopted into the family of God, becomes a new creation in Christ Jesus, and heir of eternal life (John 3:5-6; Romans 10:8-15; Titus 2:11, 3:4-7; 1 John 5:1).
- DIVINE HEALING: We believe that deliverance from sickness is provided in the atonement and is the privilege of all believers (Isaiah 53:4-5; Matthew 8:16-17; James 5:14-16).
- MINISTRY: We believe that there are divinely called fivefold ministries provided by our Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 4:11-16) for a threefold purpose; the evangelization of the world; worship of God; and the building of the body of saints being perfected in the image of His son.
- THE ORDINANCES OF THE CHURCH: We believe that baptism in water by immersion is expected of all who have repented (Matthew 28:19; Acts 10:47-48; Romans 6:4). We believe that the Lord’s Supper is a proclamation of the suffering and death of our Lord Jesus Christ, to be shared by all believers until the Lord returns (Luke 22:14-20; 1 Corinthians 11:20-34).
- SANCTIFICATION: We believe that sanctification is an act of separation from that which is evil, and of dedication unto God. In experience, it is both instantaneous and progressive. (Romans 6:1-11; 8:1-2,13; 12:1-2; Galatians 2:20; Hebrews 10:10, 14).
- BAPTISM IN THE HOLY SPIRIT: We believe in the baptism with the Holy Spirit with the initial physical evidence of speaking in other tongues (Acts 2:4; 4:31; 10:46; I Corinthians 12:13-14; Ephesians 5:18).
- THE GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT: We believe in the present-day operation of the Supernatural Gifts of the Holy Spirit, which are supernatural abilities given by God through the exercising of which believers are enabled to minister effectively and directly in particular situations.
- THE FIVE-FOLD MINISTRY: We believe in and practice the five-fold Ministries and the supporting Ministries to be operational in the Church (Ephesians 4:11-13)
- THE END OF TIME: We believe in the premillennial, imminent, and personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ to gather His people unto Himself. Having this blessed hope and earnest expectation, we purify ourselves, even as He is pure, so that we may be ready to meet Him when He comes (John 14:1-3; Titus 2:13; 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17; 1 John 3:2-3; Revelation 20:1-6).
- RESURRECTION: We believe in the bodily resurrection of all humanity, the everlasting conscious bliss of all who truly believe in our Lord Jesus Christ, and that everlasting conscious punishment is the portion of all whose names are not written in the Book of Life (John 5:28-29; 1 Corinthians 15:22-24; Revelation 20:10-15).